Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Blog!!

So...I've created a blog and am super excited to start using it! I know that I still have a lot to learn, and hopefully I'll learn more from others in the blogging world.

Inspiration for this blog: Well, I've always wanted to start a blog...and by that I mean, I have started a FEW blogs back in the day, that lead to nowhere and maybe haunting cyberspace to this day! I'm very particular and something has to be perfect or at least be 'right' in order for me to do them. Even coming up with a name for my bog was a challenge. I've actually changed the name once! (food&fitnessRfun to this). I changed the name a fews weeks after I created the blog - so this is me coming back and altering my first post. I just want a place to write and have fun. I hope my blog can inspire others like their blogs have done for me. Great work can be achieved through a blog!

Now onto a little bit about me in a nutshell:

Name: Charmaine Michelle McGhie
Birthday: May 16th, 1986
Current town: Kelowna, BC (It's gorgeous!)
Hometown: Orangeville, ON (Not so gorgeous!)
Goals: To become a dietitian and would LOVE to be raw food nutritionist one day and educate others on the benefits of eating well
Favourite way to sweat: I LOVE running and always challenging myself
Guilty pleasure: would have to go with dark chocolate on that one!
Twitter: You can follow me here

There you have it. Successful first post and hopefully onto many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment